B. Braun. Be Green.
Sustainability is one of B. Braun’s corporate values and has been an essential part of our corporate strategy for decades. Where possible we utilise our resources in an economical, environmentally friendly and socially sustainable way. Importantly, we have a portfolio of sustainable products which can help your practice become more ‘green’.
Vet IV fluids in Ecoflac®
IV Fluids in our Ecoflac® Plus containers
- Range of IV fluids in a container that is 100% recyclable
- Low amount of waste - contains no outer wrap
- PVC, Latex and DEHP free
- Sealed with a protective aluminium cover and has two sterile ports which can be used for infusion and/or drug additives, the ports reseal reducing risk of spillages
Ecoflac® Plus combines the benefits of a bag and those of a bottle in an easy to handle container. This offers a clear label for reading and there is no requirement to vent.
Aesculap® Container System
- Rigid sterile barrier system, ensuring surgical instruments are provided to surgeons in an aseptic presentation
- No disposable products such as outer bags or wraps are required which reduces plastic waste
- The system is conforming to the current DIN EN ISO standards for packaging sterilised medical devices, Aesculap® Sterile Containers ensure the contents remain sterile and free from contamination, for a period of up to 365 days
- Available in a variety of sizes which fit into common bench top autoclaves
Please note Veterinary sterile containers are not suitable for hot-air sterilisation!
LOWER COST PER CYCLE = LONG-TERM SAVINGS
REDUCING PLASTIC WASTE WITH ECOFLAC® PLUS AND AESCULAP® CONTAINER SYSTEMS.pdf
|pdf (17.3 MB)